Are You a Doctor, Respiratory Professional, Dentist, or HME / DME Provider Interested in the Bongo Rx?
Do you have non-adhering patients that stopped using their CPAP regularly? Have patients that won’t even fill their CPAP prescription because they refuse to use CPAP? Have patients that don’t like any devices strapped tightly to their face or inserted into their mouth? Is your facility not permitted to allow patients to bring in their CPAP equipment or supplies?
Are reimbursement cuts on sleep devices and services affecting your business or practice? Do you have non-compliant CPAP patients in your system that stopped their visits or stopped ordering their resupply? Interested in growing your retail medical device business?
If you answered”YES” to any of the above, then the Bongo Rx could be a great “rescue” device to allow you to continue to provide care and treatment to your sleep apnea patients.
Q. What types of patients may benefit from Bongo Rx?
A. Patients with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), for example those who are:
- Non-compliant with CPAP and looking for a user-friendly CPAP alternative
- Compliant with CPAP, but are looking for a supplemental therapy option for use while traveling, camping, at home, or any place electricity may not be available.
- Newly diagnosed mild to moderate OSA patients without significant co-morbidities
Talk to your sleep patients today about treatment for sleep apnea with the Bongo Rx, a nasal EPAP device:
- FDA-cleared for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Clinically tested to demonstrate safety and effectiveness
- Freedom as no machine, humidifier, hose, electricity or batteries needed
- Small size makes it discreet and convenient
- Designed, molded, and assembled in the USA
- Available in various product options, including an All Sizes Kit, Single Unit Packs, and Annual Packs to meet your and your patient’s preferences.