Effective Sleep Apnea Therapy for Veterans
Without the Machine
Bongo Rx is an FDA-Cleared Prescription EPAP Device for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Conveniently available to you whenever and wherever you want to sleep
Easy to use, small and discreet
Requires no machine, hoses, electricity, or batteries
Designed, molded, and assembled in the USA
Three steps to better sleep with Bongo Rx…
1) Get Your Bongo Rx Prescription
You can request a prescription for Bongo Rx from your VA doctor.
(Click here to get a Bongo Rx Product Sheet that you should share with your doctor .)
2) Order Bongo Rx Starter Kit
You can ask your VA doctor to order you the Bongo Rx All Sizes Starter Kit (BNG500) through the VA facility.
3) Start Sleeping Better and Feeling Better with Bongo Rx
Once you receive your Bongo Rx, follow our written and video guides to choose the best size and start using Bongo Rx to treat your sleep apnea. It may take you a few days to get used to therapy with Bongo Rx, but remember the goal is to sleep better and feel better.
Millions of people suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
If you are one of them, and if left untreated, this sleep disorder can have a major negative impact on your health and quality of life.
Symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
If you experience one or more of these symptoms listed below, you may suffer from obstructive sleep apnea.
- Loud snoring
- Abrupt awakening accompanied by gasping or choking
- Periods of stopped breathing during sleep
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Morning headaches
- Waking up with a dry mouth or sore throat
- Nighttime sweating
- Difficulty concentrating during the day
- Mood changes such as depression or irritability
- High blood pressure
- Decreased libido
Bongo Rx, An Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) Device That is… Effective, Comfortable, Easy to Use, Convenient, and Discreet
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Breathe Easy With Bongo Rx
Bongo Rx new CPAP alternative treatment for mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea opens your airway. When you breathe out, exhaled air is directed through vents designed to generate EPAP. Therefore, your airway stays open until you breathe in. Most importantly, this process promotes uninterrupted breathing throughout the night.
Bongo Rx is Clinically Validated
Let Us Help You Get Started On The Road To Better Sleep and Better Health With Bongo Rx
If any of these apply, Bongo Rx may be the perfect choice for you.
- I have mild to moderate OSA
- I stopped using my CPAP machine because of the noise, pressure, mask discomfort, or the inconvenience of sleeping with the CPAP tubing in the bed.
- I think traveling with my CPAP machine is cumbersome, embarrassing or inconvenient.
- I want to make sure I have a backup to my CPAP in case I’m in situations without power.
- I’m not interested in other CPAP Alternatives that require surgery, implantable devices, or oral appliances, which can be invasive, uncomfortable, or expensive.
- I think I might have OSA, but I have not been diagnosed. If I have OSA, I would prefer to use Bongo Rx versus a CPAP machine.
Bongo Rx Requires a Prescription – Talk to Your VA Doctor