Are you a patient interested
in the Bongo Rx?
Has your bed partner told you that your snore? Think that you sleep well, but are still tired all the time when you wake up and throughout the day? Loud snoring, repeated gasping during sleep, and daytime sleepiness or fatigue may be symptoms of sleep apnea.
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a sleep disorder characterized by the throat muscles intermittently collapsing during sleep, which causes the airway to be obstructed. These involuntary stops in breathing for brief periods of time can lead to serious problems like excessive daytime sleepiness and fatigue, impaired cognitive function, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, and diabetes.
Have you been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea or have tried CPAP, but:
- Your insurance company will not cover your CPAP machine and CPAP mask or you have a high co-pay?
- You stopped using your CPAP machine because you don’t love the noise, the way the mask looks and feels, and the inconvenience of sleeping with the CPAP tubing in the bed?
- You think traveling with your CPAP machine is cumbersome or embarrassing?
- You are not interested in other CPAP Alternatives that require surgery, implantable devices, or oral appliances, which can be invasive, uncomfortable, or expensive?
If you answer yes to some or most of these questions, consider looking into the Bongo Rx EPAP therapy device as a CPAP alternative. Clinically tested, the Bongo Rx device provides a convenient and effective treatment option for mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea, requiring no bulky equipment or electrical power.
Ask your doctor today about sleep apnea treatment with the Bongo Rx.
- FDA-cleared for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Freedom as no machine, humidifier, hose, electricity or batteries needed
- Use at home, traveling, camping – use anytime, anywhere
- Small size makes it discreet and convenient
- Designed, molded, and assembled in the USA
How To Get The Bongo Rx Sleep Apnea Device
2. Second, if your doctor thinks it’s right for you, ask them to write you a prescription for the Bongo Rx by name.
3. Third, give your Bongo Rx prescription to your local Home Medical Equipment company or contact one of the stocking providers below to purchase your Bongo Rx directly: