Are you a patient interested
in the Bongo Rx?
Has your bed partner told you that your snore? Think that you sleep well, but are still tired all the time when you wake up? Loud snoring, repeated gasping during sleep, and daytime sleepiness or fatigue may be symptoms of sleep apnea.
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a sleeping disorder characterized by the throat muscles intermittently collapsing during sleep, which causes the airway to be obstructed. These involuntary stops in breathing for brief periods of time can lead to serious problems like excessive snoring, fatigue, and reduced blood oxygen saturation.
Why CPAP Isn’t The Right Choice For You
The most common method of treatment for OSA is Continuous Positive Airway Pressure,or CPAP,therapy. However, there are many factors that may lead you to seek alternative forms of treatment. If you have been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea, ask yourself the following questions.
- Will your insurance company not cover your CPAP machine and CPAP mask or do you have a high co-pay?
- Have you stopped using your CPAP machine because you don’t love the noise, the way the mask looks and feels, and the inconvenience of sleeping with the CPAP tubing in the bed?
- Do you think traveling with your CPAP machine is cumbersome or embarrassing?
- Are you not interested in other CPAP Alternatives that require surgery, implantable devices, or oral appliances, which can be invasive, uncomfortable, or expensive?
If you answer yes to some or most of these questions, consider looking into EPAP therapy. Proven to be an effective CPAP alternative, EPAP is the more convenient choice, requiring no bulky equipment or electrical power.
Buy The Bongo Rx EPAP Device
The Bongo Rx, a nasal EPAP device, takes the convenience of EPAP to another level. Reusable and discreet, buy Bongo Rx to achieve a comfortable sleep. Ask your doctor today about sleep apnea treatment with the Bongo Rx.
- FDA-cleared for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Freedom as no machine, humidifier, hose, electricity or batteries needed
- Use at home, traveling, camping – use anytime, anywhere
- Small size makes it discreet and convenient
- Designed, molded, and assembled in the USA
How To Get The Bongo Rx Sleep Apnea Device
2. Second, if your doctor thinks it’s right for you, ask them to write you a prescription for the Bongo Rx by name.
3. Third, give your Bongo Rx prescription to your local Home Medical Equipment company or contact one of the stocking providers below to purchase your Bongo Rx directly:
Sleep Well Rested
No Insurance Medical Supplies